Pages

Sunday 22 July 2012

Reasons people are giving for signing up to UnEarth your Creative Nature.....

I'm getting a lot of signups for the UnEarth your Creative Nature FREE ecourse, here are just some of the reasons people are giving for signing up.  They are reasons that make me do this.................


Whoohoo!

"I loved the last course you did Jani, so no hesitation when I saw the link. Look forward to doing the course."


".....first off, it's run by a lady who I'm massively inspired by...........................Stress and a lack of self belief often block this pathway and so having a bit of medicine that i could learn how to dose myself and others with would be a beauitful gift!"


"I used to do a lot of creative writing, now i only ever seem to write business articles, uni essays and marketing strategies. It would be lovely to be able to exercise my creativity again, but around my busy schedule :)"


"I've been wanting to get more creative recently and it's a major plus when working with children to be super creative. I do love to draw and partake in creative activities but with work and other responsibilities I do find it hard"


"Always wanted to release my inner creativity - but not sure exactly how to do it.  Know it's in there somewhere..."


"I have been drawing and painting since a child but seem to have stopped in recent years. Wouldn't mind a jolt to the senses, no matter how gentle!"


"Firstly its run by Jani, so is bound to be fun and inspiring. Secondly I suffer from both procrastination syndrome and artistic block quite often. Anything that will get the creative juices flowing is fab!!"


Do any of these reasons resonate with you?  Then what do you have to lose, really, it's a FREE course and you can do it at home, in your own time.


Still unsure?  Check out the FAQs section.


Convinced?  Sign up now!

1 comment:

  1. Wow thanks for sharing this Jani, it's so enlightening. I'm starting off my own biz in e-course land soon and so inspired to see what you've created and the reasons people are drawn to it. You've done an amazing job putting all this valuable content together and getting it out there. I wish you all the success in the world x

    ReplyDelete

Want to stay in touch?