Pages

Monday 6 May 2013

Creativi-Tea sessions: Three part video workshop on your inner artist

Welcome to the Creativi-Tea sessions!  In these free video workshops, I talk about creativity, and drink tea, and guide you through some exercises.




Grab a pen and paper, pour yourself a cuppa and press "play".

First sessions:-  Inner Artist

I've just recorded a three-part video workshop on your inner artist - what it is, how it can help you achieve your creative dreams, and some tips to access it.

VIDEO ONE - What is your inner artist?  
Plus my story of where mine led me!



VIDEO TWO - How your inner artist can help with practical stuff too!



VIDEO THREE - Some ways to access your inner artist 



Sign up for the next group journey of Follow the Butterflies now!


Did you like this post? Then please comment below and share it along!   Sharing and connection are so delicious.   Don't forget to check out my free goodies to help you with your creative journey.  You can also link up with me on Facebook and Twitter.   If you liked this post, please join my mailing list, hunny bunny! Gosh, it's so easy.

Get Glittermail from Jani

Would you like info on my events in Hampshire, UK?
Would you like a weekly #creativebeing prompt?

    Want to stay in touch?